The 30th rafale M has just been delivered to the french Navy.
The status of the rafale M is the following :
- Prototype M01 : retired
- Prototype M02 : new standard development
- M1 : Used by Dasault for aircraft carrier trials
- M2 to M10 : Put in storage. Upgrade to F3 standard expeted in 2014
- M11 to M30 (minus M22/M25) : In operational service with 12F squadron
- M22 and M25 : Lost due to a mid air collision on 24 september 2009
Only 3 rafale M deliveries were planed for 2011. The M31 should arrive before the end of the year. The delivery rate for the next years should be 2 or 3 per year which is very low !